Author: Miles & Co.
Map of the Township of King, Ontario, southern portion, 1878
Map of Township of King (South), Ontario, part of York County, from 1878. Noted on the map are schoolhouses (SH), post offices (P.O.), Roman Catholic churches (R.C.), Baptist churches (Bap.), Presbyterian churches (PRES or PRESB), and other features. The map shows the boundaries for the township extending to Yonge Street; these lands, represented as lots 61-95, have since been ceded to the towns of Richmond Hill (southern portion), Aurora (central portion) and Newmarket (northern portion, most of which is not shown).